Golf courses on the Kitsap Peninsula are as varied as the peninsula itself, but are all generally very scenic and thrilling courses. Drawing from the natural surroundings, many courses include the beauty of the Puget Sound, mature forests, with the Olympic mountain range to the west, and the distant Mount Rainier to the southeast.
While playing 9 or 18 holes on the Kitsap Peninsula, you are likely to share the fairways with deer and eagles, and natural water hazards and wildflowers contribute to the experience.
Golf courses that are open to the public in the Kitsap Peninsula area are listed below. Click on any golf course name for more information.
Kitsap Peninsula Golf Courses
Search Kitsap Peninsula Golf Courses
22 golfing Results
- 12606 54th Ave NW, Gig Harbor
- 7263 W Belfair Valley Rd, Bremerton
- 5180 Country Club Way SE, Port Orchard
- Kitsap Peninsula - Silverdale, Kitsap Peninsula - West, Kitsap Peninsula - Bremerton Area, Kitsap Peninsula - Port Gamble, Kitsap Peninsula - Poulsbo, Kitsap Peninsula - Kingston, Kitsap Peninsula - Gig Harbor, Kitsap Peninsula - Bainbridge Island
- 1250 SW Club House Ct, Port Orchard
- 3885 NW Golf Course Hill Rd, Bremerton
Your request has been processed, thank you!
We also have the following visitor guides in Washington. Click on any additional guides you would like to receive.
Kitsap Peninsula Puget Sound
Grays Harbor Western
Oregon's Mt Hood Territory Northern Oregon
Oregon's Mt Hood Territory
Olympic Peninsula Northwestern Washington
Bellingham Whatcom County Canadian Border
Bellingham Whatcom County
Olympia / Lacey / Tumwater Western
Olympia / Lacey / Tumwater
We also have visitor guides available in states highlighted in blue below. Click on any state to see what's available.
- New Mexico