Silver Lake, WA 98645
- Number of Sites:
- Visit Website
Experience all the activities available near Mount St. Helens!
Enjoy the rejuvenating Pacific Northwest with a variety of on-site amenities including a boat launch and complimentary Wi-Fi. Silver Cove also allows guests to easily access state parks and national monuments such as Mount St. Helens. Relax at our resort or explore the nearby destinations that are ideal for fishing, canoeing, rock climbing, and so much more. If you are looking for a memorable vacation experience in Southern Washington, look no further than Silver Cove RV Resort!
The Modern Features You Expect:
- Free Basic WiFi
- Shower and Laundry Facilities
- Horseshoe Pit
- Picnic Table
- Boat Launch
- Pets Welcome
- Pets welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Pets must be kept on a maximum 10 foot leash at all times and under the control of their owner; or must be left inside guest accommodation. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Guests are responsible to "clean up" after their pet. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- Pets are prohibited in Resort buildings and amenity areas.
- For the protection of, and in consideration of our guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises, or the animal may be taken by local animal control authorities.
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, owner of pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
- Exotic pets are strictly prohibited.
- Hot Showers
- Modern Restrooms
- Firewood Sold
- Horseshoe Pit
- Cooking Grills
- Picnic Tables
- Boat Ramp
- Pets Allowed
- Reservations Accepted
- Free WiFi
SeasonOpen year round
View our website for Current Rates
- Total Sites: